Yes I'd like to support Sheldon
Thank you so much for helping to make Sheldon possible. We are a completely independent charity and rely entirely on contributions from guests supplemented by donations from supporters.
Gifts to the Ministry Fund will help towards the running costs of place and people that enable us to welcome guests according to their need.
Gifts to special projects are allocated for that purpose. We are currently raising money for The Sheldon Hub to extend Sheldon's support for people in ministry into the online world.
Here's how you can give
Our preferred way
online through our website. Click here to login (or click Member Area/Login button at top of page.)
If you are familiar with online shopping etc you'll find it a nice easy system to use, including
- making a gift aid declaration as you give (or checking if we already hold one for you)
- making or amending a standing order - nice form you just complete online and send to your bank
(For a step by step guide, then see the bottom of the page)
And of course all the other ways are great too!
- Make a gift from within your own online banking system. Our account is 20-30-47, 60830895, The Mary and Martha Sheldon Centre. Please send an email to email@example.com so we can allocate it correctly when it appears on our bank statement.
- Send a cheque payable to "Society of Mary and Martha" to our postal address
- Give us a ring on 01647-252752 to make a card donation over the phone
Step by step guide for making a donation online
- Click on the "Login/register" button at the top of the page
- (If necessary, click on "Reset my password" and when you receive the email, use the link in it to create a password)
- Once logged in, click the "donations" tab (this will show all the gifts you've made since June 2013)
- Click the red "make a donation" button
- Choose an appeal from the dropdown
- Fill in the amount
- Check your address details are correct
- Tick the gift aid box if appropriate (if we already hold a declaration from you it will already be ticked)
- Click continue and proceed to the card payment screen in the normal way