Support sessions (phone/video)
We're pleased to be offering 1:1 sessions for people in ministry remotely while Sheldon is closed during the Coronavirus lockdown.
The arrangements are as follows
- To make an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01647-252752. We're happy to have a brief initial conversation to check if what we have to offer is what you need.
- Formal appointments can be for half an hour or one hour
- You can choose between telephone, Skype or Zoom - whichever you prefer
- We would appreciate contributions at our normal rate of £54.40/hour or £30/half hour (no income from residential bookings at the moment ...)
- We will set up a 'booking' for the 1:1 session in our normal system and send you a confirmation email which includes a link for paying through our website, or you can make card payment by phone.
- Our normal working hours are currently 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
We are seeing this 'remote' resource as a direct and temporary replacement for the type of work we normally do with guests at Sheldon. In other words short term, focused support which can be a single session or a handful of sessions responding to current needs. We don't generally offer long term/regular counselling.
If you're not already a member, we would also encourage you to join the Sheldon Hub www.sheldonhub.org where there is good mutual support online and a wealth of useful resources being shared.